You know that free gift that your beautiful new friends get when they sign up for your newsletter?
Do you want to know how to make it more awesome than it already is?
Imagine for a moment that your free gift is absolutely amazing… that it has everything you want:
• Great content. Chock-full of inspired + inspirational stuff that really gets your new friends fired up.
• Beauty. It’s a thing to behold. Jaw-droppingly, track-stoppingly gorgeous.
• The cool factor. It’s presented in an innovative, shiny way (no dusty-musty plain-jane ebooks for you, no siree.)
• Sharability. People think it’s awesome and want to pass it around for you.
• A window into your very best work. It’s the best peek into your work that you could wish for. It makes you glow like a proud mama (or papa) every time you think about it.
• People opting in for it all the time. It’s growing your list, getting you clients, helping people and doing all those things that a fabulous gift ought to.
If this sounds good… read on. Or watch this video for more details.
This interview series is all about making the free gift of your dreams. And getting all those warm-n-fuzzy feelings that go with it.
Because I know all about the discomfort and ick that comes with having a not-so-good gift.
I’ve had many a blah and boring free gift out there. Not that the content and the intent behind them weren’t good – it was that they weren’t the whole package.
Of course, because I didn’t think my gift was the bomb, I didn’t really talk it up. Didn’t even really want people to download it because I knew it wasn’t that spectacular.
So, I had this present for people, but I didn’t feel like giving it to them.
And that goes right against the grain of what a free gift is all about.
Your gift has two missions – to get your message out into the world in a big way and to impress the pants off your people.
There, I said it. The pants off!
This gift is your best-foot-forward. It’s your chance to show the newest people in your circle what you’re all about.
And, my old gift didn’t do that. It was “good enough” but not my all, and I was always pretty uncomfortable about that.
So, I dug around the internet for free gifts that impressed the pants off me, so I’d know what was really possible now.
I found some really wonderful people who were doing super-cool things with their gifts. Modeled my latest gift after their teachings, in fact.
My new free gift came out a couple of months ago and rocked the house SO fantastically.
Because I’ve had such magnificent results, I decided that I had to share these geniuses – and their secrets – with you.
Because what they’re doing is so new, so fresh, and so mind-blowingly cool… I couldn’t keep them to myself.
Besides, I really wanted to chat more with them and geek out about their thoughts on this whole new world of “free stuff”.
The Future of The Free Gift Interview Series Explores The Cutting-Edge of Free Gifts.
There are 11 interviews in all.
Here’s a peek at who you’ll get to hear from:
We’re going to talk about three things:
Greatness and your gift
We’ll talk about how to take your gift from mediocre to magnificent. From what you need to know about future trends in free gifts, to who and how you’re being in your free gift, and oh-so-much more.
|Andrea J. Lee||“The Line of Free Has Moved”|
|Lissa Boles||Harnessing Today’s Transformative Trends|
|Fabeku Fatunmise||Face-melting free stuff + the un-secrets of sexy sharing|
Innovative technologies and formats
Let’s make your free gift that much more special by packaging it in a cool, new way. If you’re tired of books, email courses, plain-jane videos and formats that everyone else is using, this is for you. We’ll talk about some cutting-edge, new ways to put your new things together that are fun and exciting!
|Jimbo Marshall||“Funny, Fantastic Video”|
|Shawn Driscoll||Simply Signature: a Quiz Model so simple yet effective your peeps won’t be able to say ‘pass!’|
|Kelly O’Neil||The Impact Model – Free Gifts That Make A Difference|
|Jeremie Miller||Going Live with Livestream|
|Erin Ferree||The Future of the eBook|
Giving it away (big time)
Once you’ve got your awesome free gift created, your next mission is to get it “out there” and into the hands and hearts of your ideal clients. This is where we get practical and talk about how to get it from you to them.
|Dennis Rosenberg||Getting started with Facebook Ads|
|Janet DaPirano||Pinning Your Free Gift with Pinterest|
|Rachna Jain||Get Your Free Gift Found… Make Search Engines Your Friend|
There are a lot of so-so free gifts out there… let’s make yours stand out, together.
You’ll love this if:
- Your inquiring mind wants to know!
- You want to break the box and do something different with your free gift.
- You’re willing to play and explore, and imagine and make new things happen.
- You’re ready to get your awesome gift done this summer and launch into fall with something new to spread the word about.
You’ll hate this if:
- You’re expecting to learn absolutely everything there is to learn about this new stuff during the interviews (there’s just not time!)
- You want the answers handed to you (this is a time to explore!)
- You want to do something that’s tried-and-true.
- You don’t like giving away fabulous stuff.
I can’t wait to share “the future” with you!
Branding Genius and Robot Fan
P.S.: Why robots, you ask? Because when I think about the future, and how amazing it can be, I automatically think about robots. And what, pray tell, could possibly be more awesome than a box of robots? Your gift, of course!
Fabeku! wow! He was “fab” (bet he’s never heard that before!). I had so many ah-ha’s! I have been pondering the end of my opt in and it was huge to hear him say he has done it successfully. I had aha’s about the simplicity of the gifts, about what they needed to represent (a slice of the “what Kristi is like to work with” pie). Love love love. Thank you for all your gorgeous work on this!
- Kristi Shmyr, The Goal Ninja
Hey there Erin Ferree - I’m loving your Summit – the content, the guests, the brilliant info. Lapping it up – thank you! I sparkled up my free gift recently and am excited to give it a further tweak based on the ‘beauty’ tips!
- Kay White, Way Forward Communications
Really enjoying The Future Of the free Gift Summit. But considering I’m in Australia I’d like you to know Erin Ferree that Not a lot gets me out of bed for 5am calls! So you’re definitely doing something right! LOL
- Chris Owen, Pink Apple
Thanks for putting together the summit. I am on and learning! I am all about value and giving it away.
- Rhonda Caudell, Elderly Parent Care Coach